Oil analysis and wear particle analysis, is one of the main techniques in condition monitoring and maintenance of the equipment.
Important steps in the implementation of this CM technique are as below:
• Planning the condition monitoring programs based on oil analysis and wear particle analysis
• Sampling of the oils according to the schedule and sending to lab for performing required tests on oil samples
• Analysis of the test results
• Doing the corrective action required, based on oil analysis test results
Fara Payesh Bakhtar Eng. Co. by taking a comprehensive approach and integrated solutions in the field of OCM techniques provides advisory services and training in oil analysis.
The following services are offered by our company:
• Basic training in oil analysis and wear particle analysis
• Planning the condition monitoring progam based on oil & wear particle analysis
• Consultancy services on the analysis of test results during program execution
Note: It is noteworthy that our company does not provide laboratory services in the field of oil analysis and tests will be done by a coordinated oil laboratory