Vibration analysis is the main techniques for condition monitoring and diagnostic of rotating equipment. Diversity of vibration tests is so that indeed it has become an endless knowledge.
We in Fara Payesh Bakhtar have experts with long industrial experiences and with highest international certification of vibration analysis (Category IV). So we use maximum capabilities of vibration analysis in our works.
Accordingly we use such vibration techniques as:
• Overall amplitude
• Bearings condition units
• Phase data
• Frequency spectrum (FFT)
• Time waveform (time signal) Analysis
• Envelope spectrum
And we use also below techniques for diagnosis:
• Orbit plot
• Average shaft center line plot
• Waterfall & cascade plots
• Run up and coast down data
• Identification of natural frequencies and dynamic parameters (impact testing, modal analysis, etc.)
• ODS analysis
• & . . .
Using any of these techniques depends on the machine types & possible problems.
Based on vibration analysis, it is possible to detect different machinery defects & failure modes, such as:
• Bent Shaft
• Mechanical looseness
• Defects in rolling bearings and sliding bearings
• Defects in gears and gearbox
• Defects associated with fluid flow in turbo machinery
• Specific defects in electric motors and generators
• Defects associated with belt and pulley systems
• And . . .
In different types of rotating machinery, such as:
• Gas turbines, steam, water and wind turbines
• Pumps and compressors
• Fans, blower, etc.
• Electric motors and generators
• Gearbox and power transmission systems
• Specific process equipment (mixer, mixers, mills, minerals, centrifugation, etc.)
• And . . .
Fara Payesh Bakhtar services in the field of vibration analysis, include the following:
• Perform routine vibration analysis program
• Vibration analysis and diagnostic of rotating equipment on request.
• Further testing, modeling and simulation based analysis (to identify the natural frequencies and system dynamic parameters)
• Vibration analysis and audit of the vibration before and after overhaul (for optimum maintenance planning and evaluation of the effectiveness of the repairs)
• Dynamic balancing of all types of rotating equipment
• & ...
For more information in this area, please feel free to contact us.